Restaurant wish list: 15 global eateries we’re dying to try in 2015
(CNN)It’s going to be a great year for global foodies.
Some of the world’s biggest restaurants are exporting their brands to other countries — some permanently, others only temporarily — while top chefs are opening exciting new ventures.
Here are some restaurant openings and events we can’t wait to experience, as well as a few classics worth revisiting.
- Santina (New York)
- The Fat Duck (Melbourne, Australia)
- Noma at The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Tivano, Temple House (Chengdu, China)
- Flames, Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff (Johannesburg)
- Hottest restaurants that opened in 2014
- read more .. Restaurant wish list: 15 global eateries we’re dying to try in 2015